Friday, June 8, 2007

outside room


I've spotted my parallel self. It happens to exist on the second floor of 536 Hancock St. Once curly mentioned a young middle eastern man who works at Supermarket lives at there too. I bet there's a pretty good chance I could trick her into responding more affectionately to his invites and doing some reconaisance work for me. OliveBeta never goes onto her outside room though. Poo.

The shadow of John Hinckley Jr., I have the high ground. It occurs to me Bed-Stuy is incredibly defensible. I mean, I'm just saying, that, theoretically, were the revolution to begin tomorrow, the Battle of Bed-Stuy would belong to the insurgents. Now, I'm not saying we should all rise up against the government and fight the Battle for Baghdad in Brooklyn, I'm just saying, America is for the freedom fighters, not the fucking pirates who hijacked it. They don't have to fight for shit, just need to sign a fucking receipt.


Attica! Attica! Attica!!

No comments: