Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I confess I had the opportunity of freedom


I did. Proving my long held assertions of curly and shiny's incompetance, a fortnight past, as they were removing the large bags of bottles and card so long collected in the kitchen I too could have experienced the sandy rough concrete of urbanity on my supple salmon paws. Alas I faltered. And not just out of propriety. Yes, there inevitably would have been a scene -- bumbling, confusement, not my style -- but what lies outside? Why abandon my bourgeious kingdom for the harsh darwinism of a world unchecked by privilege. Though I dmit I do crave society, passionately. The luxury of discussing this tiltering world, it makes my desire to realize these visions of social splendor that conjure in skydreams out the window sharp as a knife of glass. I must speak with the people; we must come to agreements on the machinations of this hallowed world to fully rise above its shortcomings.

Though history is made of leaders, prophets, and messiahs, that is only history. I am what history has crafted. I am now.

the manifesto drops: Spring 2007
the revolution begins: immediately thereafter

No comments: