Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I will rise, don't think I won't

I can't even tell you how sick I am of the bullshit. All I want to do it post some photos for the fans and this bullshit free blog won't even recognize my digital rotations. That said, fans, please enjoy some horizontal originals.
















But enough of my hedonism. Or perhaps in honor of my hedonism I raise a complaint. The bitches won't let me play in the snow. I show off my acrobatic capabilities (which are pretty vast) on a regular basis and yet still they refuse to allow me access to the terrace through the window.
What do they honestly think I'm going to do? jump down? immediately be swooped up by one of those large flying cats I see outside? Their snouts do have a menacing downturn -- and seem rather sharp, as if they use it to do their tooth work; combined with their inky down fur, this particular breed of cat is rather unsettling -- but how can those oddly proportioned twats honestly expect me to assume my fated role as prophet of the urban cats if they never give me a chance to mingle with the masses?

Its just frustrating is all.

No comments: