Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am a British dandy circa 1928. Well, a female performing as a dandy; but still, it is simply my preferred social role.





It is dark and the ennui is overwhelming.

The cupboards are shut, the lights are off, how long do they expect me to sleep? The back and forth loses its sexiness when no ones around to watch. I suppose solitude would have some allure if I weren't already allowed to rule the house, but what is a benevolent dictator without his peons? I can't help ruminating on those dictocratic ideas eminating from the continent.

It seems our fair empire has finally dissolved and who says the fascist's don't have some appealing ideas. Now that Ireland has finally split, I can't help but feel that we could use a bit of stricture. I mean, it seems to have struck a cord in carina Italia, at least that Mussolini chap seems to be doing something. The Battle of Land did put a bit of food on the tables. My guess though, its a flash in the pan; that one chap, Hitler, in the Wiemar, only got 2.6 percent of the vote. Ah, das Vaterland, I just cannot say I envy you. Thank lord for Great Brittania's entrench democratic ideals.

We've already worked through the kinks of repreOh jesus, what is that infernal alarm downstairs!

And of such organic tonality. Couldn't that little 'Rican girl find a better way to beg for attention!

No comments: